If images do not meet the technical requirements below they will be rejected.
- If files are smaller than 2400px on the longest side, the files won’t be seen by reviewers.
- If we receive files larger than 30MB, the files won’t be seen by reviewers.
- If images have excessively long IPTC Title information they may be rejected. Keep the titles at a reasonable length, 3 to 7 words is a good amount.
- If we find excessive keyword spamming we may reject your images. You can enter as many keywords as you like but our system only accepts the first 35 keywords, the rest are filtered out, so make sure the keywords are in the most relevant order.
- If you do not upload and attach model or property releases after you upload images which require them, we will eventually delete these images. If we don’t see releases attached to the relevant images after a while we will send you a reminder email. If we still don’t see releases attached to the relevant images, we will send another email notifying you that the images will soon be deleted.
Images may be rejected for aesthetic or quality reasons by reviewers. We don’t give reasons for rejections, in some cases your images may not be suitable for our site, but suitable in other market places. If you feel that you are getting too many rejections then contact us and we will try to give an overall picture of why this is happening, and if we believe there are more suitable market places for your work, we will definitely let you know.